How to Make HOT HAMBURGERS!
- Make hamburger patties, one for each person (unless they want a double hot hamburger, this would need 2 patties) fry as you would for your regular hamburgers, season to your taste.
- Deep fry your french fries according to the directions on package
- toast lightly buttered hamburger buns on skillet, lay toasted side up On individual plates (one bun per hot hamburger, unless you are making a double, you would then need two buns, toasted side up... side by side)
- Once hamburger patties are finished, use grease to make hamburger gravy - salt and pepper
- Put layer of french fries on top of patty (make sure you put enough fries to cover the patty)
- Smother with hamburger gravy and serve hot!!