Hot Dog Night
Dana Hayden, M.Ed.
Greasy food photographs so well! I like how the bacon looks in these photos.
- package oscar mayer beef hot dogs
- 1 c
- sliced cheddar cheese, 1/2 inch wide
- 1/2 pkg
- oscar mayer bacon, pull slices apart and put on plate for easy wrapping
- red onion cut into rings, then each ring cut in half
How to Make Hot Dog Night
- 2Open each hot dog, put slices of cheese in the slit.
If using the onion strips place them over the cheese.
Wrap each end of the hot dog, fanning out the bacon so it can be crisp all the way through. Toothpicks can be used to secure the bacon but soak them first in water for ten minutes so they don't burn.
- 4Put in a bun, or not, and serve with the side dishes of your choice.