Hot Beef Sandwiches au Jus
- 4 lb
- beef rump roast
- envelopes dried onion soup mix (1 ounce each)
- 2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 2 can(s)
- beef broth (10 1/2 ounces each)
- 1 bottle
- beer (12 ounces)
- crusty french rolls, sliced in half
How to Make Hot Beef Sandwiches au Jus
- 1Trim and discard excess fat from beef. Place beef in slow cooker.
- 2Combine soup mix, sugar, oregano, garlic, broth and beer in large mixing bowl. Pour mixture over beef. Cover and cook on HIGH 6-10 hours or until beef is fork tender.
- 3Remove beef from slow cooker. Shred beef with two forks. Return beef to cooking liquid. Serve on crusty rolls with extra cooking liquid ("jus") on side for dipping.