hot beef burritos
- 3 or 4
- jalapeno peppers or chilis,fresh
- tomatillos, fresh
- 2 medium
- 6 lb
- beef roast, any kind will do.
- 1 Tbsp
- onions..chopped ,very little
- 1 tsp
- garlic, fresh. just a small amount. a few tiny pieces
- 1 pinch
- 2 pkg
- medium sized flour tortillas
How to Make hot beef burritos
- 1put beef roast in slow cooker to cook until can be shredded. Drain all juice out. Shred cooked meat.
- 2Put halapeno's or chili's or your prefered pepper in a medium size sauce pan in water to boil. when peppers look a little darker around 1 minute. add peeled tomatillos and red tomato's. boil until all are soft.
- 3Take the peppers,tomatillos, and tomato and put them into a blender, add a pinch of salt (if desired). also add the onion and garlic. Blend until mixed well.
- 4put mixture in the hot shredded beef and let cook in the slow cooker until hot. around 20 minutes on medium to high
- 5put small amount of hot beef in tortillas and roll up. You can add sour cream or cheese. Serve with refried beans and mexican rice. you can also use less jalepeno if you don't like real spicy or add a tomato and jalepeno to make more spicy.