hot beef burritos
3 or 4jalapeno peppers or chilis,fresh
6 lbbeef roast, any kind will do.
1 Tbsponions..chopped ,very little
1 tspgarlic, fresh. just a small amount. a few tiny pieces
2 pkgmedium sized flour tortillas
How to Make hot beef burritos
- put beef roast in slow cooker to cook until can be shredded. Drain all juice out. Shred cooked meat.
- Put halapeno's or chili's or your prefered pepper in a medium size sauce pan in water to boil. when peppers look a little darker around 1 minute. add peeled tomatillos and red tomato's. boil until all are soft.
- Take the peppers,tomatillos, and tomato and put them into a blender, add a pinch of salt (if desired). also add the onion and garlic. Blend until mixed well.
- put mixture in the hot shredded beef and let cook in the slow cooker until hot. around 20 minutes on medium to high
- put small amount of hot beef in tortillas and roll up. You can add sour cream or cheese. Serve with refried beans and mexican rice. you can also use less jalepeno if you don't like real spicy or add a tomato and jalepeno to make more spicy.