- 1 box pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 4 thin slices cooked roast beef (5 to 6 oz)
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 oz muenster cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup beef gravy (from 12-oz jar)
- 1 jar (2.5 oz) green giant® sliced mushrooms, well drained
How to Make Hot beef and mushroom turnovers
- 1Heat oven to 425°F. Remove pie crust from pouch; place flat on work surface. Cut crust in half; place halves on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 2Top 1 side of each crust half with half of the roast beef, folding to fit. Top each with steak sauce and cheese. Fold dough over filling; press all outside edges with fork to seal. Cut several slits in top of each to allow steam to escape.
- 3Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown. Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, mix gravy and mushrooms. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Serve sauce over turnovers.