HONEY-GARLIC GLAZED MEATBALLS
Jo Anne Sugimoto
1 cbread crumbs, dry
1/2 csweet onion, finely chopped
2 tspkosher salt
2 lbground beef
4 clovegarlic, minced (i usually add more)
4 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make HONEY-GARLIC GLAZED MEATBALLS
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and buttermilk. Add the bread crumbs, onion and salt.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place on greased wire racks over a shallow baking pans to catch the drippings.
- Bake, uncovered at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the ketchup, honey and soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain meatballs and add to the sauce. Carefully stir to evenly coat the balls.
- Cook for 5 to 10 more minutes. Place on a serving platter with green garnishes, and festive toothpicks.