HONEY-GARLIC GLAZED MEATBALLS
Jo Anne Sugimoto1
Who doesn't love meatballs?!? They are fun to eat, bite-sized appetizers. I kick in more garlic, the family loves garlicky dishes!
How to Make HONEY-GARLIC GLAZED MEATBALLS
- 1In a large bowl, combine eggs and buttermilk. Add the bread crumbs, onion and salt.
- 2Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-inch balls.
- 3Place on greased wire racks over a shallow baking pans to catch the drippings.
- 4Bake, uncovered at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- 5Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the ketchup, honey and soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 6Drain meatballs and add to the sauce. Carefully stir to evenly coat the balls.
- 7Cook for 5 to 10 more minutes. Place on a serving platter with green garnishes, and festive toothpicks.
About HONEY-GARLIC GLAZED MEATBALLS
Show 18 Comments & Reviews