Homemade Summer Sausage
How to Make Homemade Summer Sausage
- Add water and liquid smoke to ground beef and mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Form into two rolls and wrap in foil.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Poke holes in foil with fork and place rolls on rack or broiler pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Meat may appear to be red after baking. Once done baking let it cool. Serve it cold or at room temperature. This can be stored in the refrigerator or it freezes well (double wrap when freezing).