Homemade Sloppy Joes for a Crowd
3 lbground beef
2 cgreen pepper, chopped
2 conion, chopped
1 Tbspgarlic, chopped
2 can(s)(15 oz cans) tomato sauce
12 ozchili sauce
1/2 csteak sauce
10-12sandwich rolls, split
How to Make Homemade Sloppy Joes for a Crowd
- Brown beef, green pepper, garlic and onion in a skillet over medium heat; drain.
- Mix beef mixture with tomato sauce, chili sauce, and steak sauce.
- Simmer on top of the stove for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot on sandwich rolls.
- This can also be put in a slow cooker after all ingredients have been mixed.