Homemade Sloppy Joes By freda
This recipe Is much easier than it looks with all the Ingredients.
Also Freezes well in individual containers, can be defrostd in Microwave and heated to serve any time, for an quick meal.
- 2 lbs
- good sirloin burger (85% beef) brown & drain fat.
- 1 med
- onion, diced
- celery stalk, sliced & diced small
- small wedges bell pepper, diced small
- 2 cloves
- garlic, or garlic salt
- 3/4 Cup
- dashes worchestershire sauce
- 1 Tbs
- dijon mustard
- 2 -3 tsp
- brn sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp
- red pepper flakes or ceyenne pepper ( optional
- 1 Cup
- 2 TBS
- tomato paste
HOMEMADE EASY SLOPPY JOE MIXTURE
Stir well, Simmer over med-Low heat til thick and fairly dry, Stirring often. about 20-30 min.
This mixture should be thick, and ready to Place between two Heated Buns.
Serve with Potato Salad, or Your Favorite Dish, Then Enjoy.