HOISIN BABY BACK RIBS
Jo Anne Sugimoto
5 lbbaby back ribs
2inch pieces fresh ginger, sliced
1 tspfresh ginger, grated
1/2 csoy sauce
1/2 coyster sauce
1/3 choisin sauce
2 clovegarlic, crushed
1 Tbspsake ( japanese rice wine)
·white toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
How to Make HOISIN BABY BACK RIBS
- Cut rack of ribs into 2-segments pieces.
- Place into a large stockpot with the sliced ginger, cover with water and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Remove the ribs from the pot into a roasting pan.
- Combine the remaining ingredients.
- Marinate ribs in the sauce for 4 to 5 hours, place in the refrigerator.
- Broil or grill ribs, sprinkle white sesame seeds.
- Makes 10 servings.