How to Make Hobo Packs
- 1Divide hamburger into 4 patties.Make a small ridge around the edges to hold all the ingredients.
- 2Take a small amount of the onions, small amount of carrots, potatoes and celery. Place them on top of the hamburger make sure your ridge is high enough to hold all the veggies.
- 3Take a piece of Reynolds wrap that is large enough to fold around the hamburger. Fold it up and seal it on top so grease wont run all over oven.
- 4Place on cookie sheet to bake. Bake at 350 to 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on your oven. Take out of oven. Using a pancake turner lift out and place on plate.
- 5You can serve this with a salad. We like french bread warmed in oven with butter and topped with parmasan cheese.