- 1/3-1/4 lb hamburger patties
- med. size potatoes, peeled & sliced 1/4" slices
- 1 bag(s)
- baby carrots
- 4 slice
How to Make Hobo Dinners
- 1Preheat oven to 350 deg. Lay out 4 large sheets of foil, shiny side down & spray with no-stick spay. Place hamburger patty on each sheet. Place desired amount of potatoes & carrots on top of each patty.
- 2Pace onion slice on top of potatoes/carrots & sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- 3Wrap each packet completely & place on cookie sheet. Bake for 1to 11/2 hours or till hamburger is done & potatoes & carrots are tender. Unwrap & serve!