High FIVE Chipoltle Beef Roast Chili
- 2 pkg
- (15 oz each) beef roast au jus refrigerated entree, cubed with pkg. juices ( i used hormel)
- 1 can(s)
- (7 oz) can chipotle chiles with liquid, chopped
- 2 c
- chopped onions
- 1 pkg
- (1 oz) beef au jus mix
- 2 c
- pico de gallo from a jar, or a very chunky salsa
How to Make High FIVE Chipoltle Beef Roast Chili
- 1Place roast cubes and the juices in 4-5 qt. stock pan. Add chopped chipolte peppers with their juice, the onions, beef au jus mix, and pico de gallo.
- 2Stir well and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until veggies are fairly soft. Reduce heat to medium and cover ajar, stirring 1-3 times for an additional 20 minute simmering time.
- 3serves 6.