Hi-temp Roast Beef - THE BEST ROAST YOU WILL EVER EAT!
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This meat came out of the oven cooked to absolute perfection! It was the prefect doneness for my family, although it may be on the rare-side for some. I was SOOOO tempted to open the oven but I resisted and was rewarded for my patience. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Hi-temp Roast Beef - THE BEST ROAST YOU WILL EVER EAT!
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees F
- 2Start with roast at room temp.
- 3mix salt, pepper, and flour together, rub on roast
- 4roast at 5 minutes per pound, DO NOT OPEN OVEN!!!
- 5At the end of cooking, turn oven off DO NOT OPEN OVEN OR REMOVE ROAST.
- 6Let oven completely cool (2-3 hours)
- 7When oven is cool, remove roast and enjoy. The most important part of this is NOT OPENING OVEN -- this is truly the best roast beef recipe I've found.