Hi-temp Roast Beef - THE BEST ROAST YOU WILL EVER EAT!
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This meat came out of the oven cooked to absolute perfection! It was the prefect doneness for my family, although it may be on the rare-side for some. I was SOOOO tempted to open the oven but I resisted and was rewarded for my patience. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Hi-temp Roast Beef - THE BEST ROAST YOU WILL EVER EAT!
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F
- Start with roast at room temp.
- mix salt, pepper, and flour together, rub on roast
- roast at 5 minutes per pound, DO NOT OPEN OVEN!!!
- At the end of cooking, turn oven off DO NOT OPEN OVEN OR REMOVE ROAST.
- Let oven completely cool (2-3 hours)
- When oven is cool, remove roast and enjoy. The most important part of this is NOT OPENING OVEN -- this is truly the best roast beef recipe I've found.