★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/3 c
- 2/3 c
- 1/2 pkg
- (2 c.) herb seasoned stuffing mix
- beef cubed steaks
- 2 Tbsp
- oil, i use olive oil
- 3 3/4 oz pkg
- mushroom gravy mix
How to Make HERB STUFFED CUBED STEAK
- 1In 2 quart saucepan over high heat, heat butter and water to boiling, stir in stuffing mix until well mixed.
- 2With spoon, spread about 1/2 cup of mixture evenly on each cubed steak, leaving about 1/2 inch edge on all sides.
- 3Starting at short end roll up cubed steaks, jelly-roll style, secure with toothpick.
- 4In 10 inch skillet, over medium heat, brown cubed steaks in oil. Stir in 1 cup of water and gravy mix until sauce is blended.
- 5. Reduce heat to low cover and simmer 30 minutes or until steaks are tender, stirring and turning meat occasionally.
- 6Remove toothpicks.
- 7Serve gravy over meat rolls.