Healthy Chili in Crockpot1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbbeef stew meat
6 oztomato paste
2bell peppers, diced
2minced garlic cloves
1 Tbspchili powder
1 tspground cumin
1/2 tsporegano, crushed
How to Make Healthy Chili in Crockpot
- Trim beef of all visible fat.
- Cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Place meat in crockpot and stir in tomato paste to completely coat the meat.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to blend well.
- Do not add any additional liquid.
- Cover and cook for 12 hours on low heat.
- When done you can skin any remaining fat from surface.