HAPPY CHEESE BURGER DAY...
Irisa Raina 9
I'm re-posting this today....because it's national cheese burger day!
So slap some cheese on your favorite recipe or mine!
- 1 &1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons creole mustard “ zatarain’s or any brown spicy mustard”
- 1 tablespoon cajun blend spice
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
SERVE WITH LETTUCE, TOMATOES, ONIONS, PICKLES & CHIPS.
How to Make HAPPY CHEESE BURGER DAY...
- 1Mix all the ingredients “except” the sirloin and in a small pot, whisking constantly heat to a boil, turn it down and keep stirring till it reduces a wee bit, and thickens.
- 2Let it cool completely.
- 3Mix this mixture quickly into the meat, and make 4 patties. You don’t want to over work the meat, as it will make them tough and less juicy.
- 4Then either put them on the outside grille or on your stove top grille.
- 5Cook for about 3 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on the other “ for a medium ~ “ burger.