Hamburgers with Onions, Swedish Style1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1.5 lb
- ground beef
- 3 Tbsp
- yellow onions, sliced
- green pepper, in rings
- salt and pepper
- pickled cucumbers, optional
How to Make Hamburgers with Onions, Swedish Style
- 1Shape the meat into 4 or 5 patties, handling it as little as possible.
- 2Melt half the butter in a skillet, add the onions and saute over low heat until golden.
- 3Add the pepper rings and 1/2 cup boiling water.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste, remove from heat and keep warm.
- 5Season the meat on both sides and saute it in the remaining butter in the skillet until it is of desired doneness.
- 6Top each patty with the onion mixture and serve with potatoes and cucumbers if desired.