Hamburgers with Onions, Swedish Style1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbground beef
3yellow onions, sliced
1green pepper, in rings
·salt and pepper
·pickled cucumbers, optional
How to Make Hamburgers with Onions, Swedish Style
- Shape the meat into 4 or 5 patties, handling it as little as possible.
- Melt half the butter in a skillet, add the onions and saute over low heat until golden.
- Add the pepper rings and 1/2 cup boiling water.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, remove from heat and keep warm.
- Season the meat on both sides and saute it in the remaining butter in the skillet until it is of desired doneness.
- Top each patty with the onion mixture and serve with potatoes and cucumbers if desired.