Hamburger Spinach Casserole
10 ozfrozen spinach, chopped
8 ozcream cheese
1/2 csour cream
3 Tbsponion, minced
4 ozwide noodles
1 lbground beef
15 oztomato sauce
·garlic powder to taste
·salt and pepper to taste
·cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Hamburger Spinach Casserole
- Cook and drain spinach.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, milk and onion in separate bowl and let set to soften.
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Brown beef and drain well.
- Add tomato sauce, sugar, garlic powder, salt, pepper and noodles.
- Heat through.
- In 2 quart casserole, place a layer of the meat-noodle mixture (use 1/2).
- Top with 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with all of spinach and finish with remainder of meat-noodles.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining
cream cheese mixture.
- Cover completely with cheddar.
- Return to oven UNcovered until cheese melts completely (about 5-10 minutes).