1 1/2 lbground beef
1/4 pkgfrozen southern style potatoes
1 boxpacifica or any gluten free creamy tomato soup
to tastegarlic salt
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cshredded pepper jack cheese
How to Make Hamburger Potato Skillet
- Brown the ground beef and drain.
- While browning meat cook frozen potatos as it says on package.
- When potatoes are done combine in same skillet as hamburger. Add the garlic salt and pepper and the tomato soup for sauce.
- Cook on low till they are well combined and hot. Add the shredded cheddar cheese and melt in. Put enough cheese to thicken the sauce and to your taste.
- Put into a cassarole dish, place under broiler in oven and melt the pepper jack cheese over top. If you don't want it spicey you can melt more cheddar over top and serve.