How to Make Hamburger Pie
- Brown and season the Ground beef to taste in a skillet. After cooked drain the fat thoroughly. (DO NOT RINSE)
- Get a large casserole or lasagna dish. Evenly spread the beef in the bottom of dish.
- In a sauce pan make the instant mashed potatoes using the directions on the side of the box. (It is okay if you wanna add a little onion powder or garlic if you want more flavor)
- Spread mash potatoes evenly over the layer of ground beef in dish.
- Open cans of Cream of Mushroom soup and using a wood spatula spread as evenly as possible of the layer of mashed potatoes
- Next layer the 1 lbs. of cheddar cheese of that to top it.
- Put dish in the oven at 375-400 F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is evenly melted.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.