How to Make Hamburger Pie
- 1Brown and season the Ground beef to taste in a skillet. After cooked drain the fat thoroughly. (DO NOT RINSE)
- 2Get a large casserole or lasagna dish. Evenly spread the beef in the bottom of dish.
- 3In a sauce pan make the instant mashed potatoes using the directions on the side of the box. (It is okay if you wanna add a little onion powder or garlic if you want more flavor)
- 4Spread mash potatoes evenly over the layer of ground beef in dish.
- 5Open cans of Cream of Mushroom soup and using a wood spatula spread as evenly as possible of the layer of mashed potatoes
- 6Next layer the 1 lbs. of cheddar cheese of that to top it.
- 7Put dish in the oven at 375-400 F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is evenly melted.
- 8Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.