★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lblean ground beef
6-12 ozegg noodles, no-yolk variety (6 if you like it meaty, 8-12 if you like lots of noodles)
15 ozcan nibblet corn
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)milk (use soup can)
1 smallonion (optional)
1/2 stickbutter or margarine
1 pkgritz crackers crusher or panko crumbs
How to Make Hamburger Noodle casserole
- Brown ground beef and drain off all excess grease. If you add onion, cook it with the ground beef.
- Boil noodles until tender.
- Mix cooked noodles, beef, soup, milk, and corn.
Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place above mixture in casserole dish, top with crushed crackers or bread crumbs adding dots of butter to top of crackers/crumbs.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until crackers/crumbs turn light brown and casserole is bubbly.