★★★★★ 1 vote5
- one lb
- lean ground beef
- north dakota red potatoes peel and diced
- 1/4 c
- black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/2 medium
- yellow onion peeled and diced
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Hamburger Hash
- 1Peel Potatoes, dice and boil
Brown ground beef with seasonings and chopped onion,
when browned I rinse to get rid of any extra grease.
- 2Cook potatoes till desired firmness; Drain potatoes keeping enough liquid on them to cover slightly about cup of water. Add the water, potatoes to the browned ground beef and sprinkle the flour over all,stir and bring to a boil, this should have thickened the mixture up to a pasty consistency, cook for another couple of minutes.
- 3I have to taste and add more salt or pepper. Final touch slice the butter over each serving. ENJOY!