- 1/2 lb
- ground beef (85/15)
- 1 clove
- garlic (minced) or you can use powdered garlic
- green onion
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1/2 c
- panko bread crumbs
- any other veggies you like
- golden curry (follow box directions)
How to Make Hamburger Curry
- 1Pre-heat oven at 400.
In a bowl, mix the meat, garlic and green onion. Then add the the mirin, soy sauce, egg and mix. Then add the panko bread crumbs last. Mix well.
Form in any shape and form.
I usually form mine in about 1" - 1.5". Depending on how big you make them, 1/2 lbs will serve 1-2 people.
- 2Place it in a pan and sear both sides, then finish it in the oven for about 10 min or until throughly cooked.
- 3For Curry, I use "Golden Curry". You can buy it at the store. Follow the directions on the box.
I add unsweetened apple sauce for an apple flavor. I also like mine spicy, if you do too, then you can add a pinch of paprika.