How to Make Hamburger Corn Bake
- preheat oven to 375. cook egg noodle until just under al dente. fry beef until cooked through.
- mix cooked beef, cream of chicken soup, corn, sour cream, and noodles in a large bowl.
- cut up the bread slices into small squares (like dice sized peices). soak in melted butter.
- line a baking dish with beef mixture and top with buttered bread peices. lightly salt and pepper to taste. cover with tinfoil.
- bake at 375 for 45 min. remove foil covering, bake until bread is browned. serve bubbling hot.