- large potatoes, sliced thin
- 2 - 3
- medium carrots, sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- frozen baby peas
- small to medium size onions, sliced
- stalks of celery, sliced
- 1 1/2 lb
- lean ground beef, browned
- 10 oz. can tomato soup
- 10 oz soup can of water
How to Make Hamburger Casserole
- 1Place Layers of vegetables in order given on recipe into the crock pot. Season each layer with salt & pepper to taste. Put the browned hamburger on top of the celery.
- 2Mix the tomato soup and water together and pour over casserole in crock pot.
Cover and set to low for 6 to 8 hours or on High for 2 to 4 hours.