1&1/2-2 lblean ground beef (hamburger)
about 6 largepotatoes
2 can(s)cream of chicken or mushroom soup (i use low salt variety from campbells)
1/2 tsponion powder
·salt and pepper to taste
·enough milk to cover casserole in dish
How to Make Hamburger Casserole
- Brown the ground beef until no pink remains; drain the fat.
- Add the 2 cans of soup and the seasonings and heat through.
- Peel and slice the potatoes-slice thin.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Place a layer of sliced potatoes on the bottom then cover that layer with some of the beef mixture. Repeat and end with a layer of potatoes.
- Pour milk over the casserole until just covered.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for about an hour to an hour and 15 minutes (or until top is nicely browned, the sides are bubbly, and you can't see a lot of milk on the sides).