1 1/2 lbhamburger
8 mediumpotatoes, sliced
2 mediumonions, sliced
1 1/2 ccarrot, shredded
2 csharp cheese, shredded
2 Tbsponion, onion seasoning (tastefully simple brand) optional
How to Make Hamburger Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9" x 13" pan.
- Layer potatoes, onions, and carrots in pan.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the veggies.
- Crumble raw hamburger over the veggies. Pour milk over casserole.
- Optional, sprinkle two tablespoons of Tastefully Simple's Onion Onion seasoning, over the hamburger or use your favorite seasonings.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for an hour.
- Remove foil and top with cheese and bake another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand about 15 minutes.
Dinner is served!