- 1 1/2 lb
- 8 medium
- potatoes, sliced
- 2 medium
- onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- carrot, shredded
- 2 c
- sharp cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- onion, onion seasoning (tastefully simple brand) optional
- 1/4 c
How to Make Hamburger Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9" x 13" pan.
- 2Layer potatoes, onions, and carrots in pan.
- 3Sprinkle salt and pepper over the veggies.
- 4Crumble raw hamburger over the veggies. Pour milk over casserole.
- 5Optional, sprinkle two tablespoons of Tastefully Simple's Onion Onion seasoning, over the hamburger or use your favorite seasonings.
- 6Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for an hour.
- 7Remove foil and top with cheese and bake another 15 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and let stand about 15 minutes.
Dinner is served!