1 1/2 lbhamburger
2 stalk(s)celery, diced
·salt and pepper
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
How to Make HAMBURG PIE
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Press raw hamburger into ungreased 9x13 baking dish.
- Make Stuffing. First, in a small saucepan, melt margarine and saute onion and celery. Meanwhile, rip bread slices into small pieces in a large bowl. Add your sauted onion and celery, beaten egg with just a little water, and seasonings as desired to your taste. Mix together well and put on top of hamburger in your dish.
- Spread can of cream of chicken soup on top of stuffing.
- Crush corn flakes in your hands and crumble on top. Use as many as you like.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until hamburg is brown. Enjoy!