Half-Time Beef Sandwiches1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 tsplemon juice
1 smallapple, finely chopped
3 ozcream cheese
1 Tbspprepared horseradish
1/4 cwalnut pieces
6kaiser rolls, cut in half
1 lbroast beef, thinly sliced
2 Tbspsliced green onions
How to Make Half-Time Beef Sandwiches
- Sprinkle lemon juice over apple.
- Combine cream cheese, milk and horseradish.
- Stir in apple and walnut pieces.
- Spread cut sides of rolls with equal amounts of the cream cheese mixture.
- Place equal amounts of lettuce, beef and grean onion on each bottom roll half.
- Cover with tops.