Guinness Beef Stew and Garlic Mash
How to Make Guinness Beef Stew and Garlic Mash
- 1In large saute pan heat olive oil then salt and pepper then brown stew beef on all sides and put beef in dutch oven or deep casserol dish
- 2In same saute pan put rest of olive oil and saute onion and mushrooms until soft on medium high heat
- 3add garlic to saute for additionl 2 or three minutes then add tomato paste sugar and guinness to deglaze pan
- 4pour into casserol dish and cover and bake at 300 to 325 degrees for 3 hours ( can also cook on low in crock pot.)
- 5Serve with mashed potato and favorite vegetable.