Ground Chuck Picadillo1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbground chuck
1.5 conion, chopped
2garlic cloves, minced
·juice of 2 limes
1 can(s)tomato sauce, 8 ounces
1/2 cgreen olives, sliced
1 tspground cumin
How to Make Ground Chuck Picadillo
- In a non-stick skillet, over high heat, cook the ground chuck, breaking into pieces.
- Remove meat with slotted spoon.
- Pour off all but one tablespoon of grease.
- Reduce the heat to medium, cook onions and garlic until soft.
- Add lime juice, tomato sauce, olives, raisins, cumin and cinnamon.
- Simmer 20 minutes.
- Season to taste.