Ground Beef/Vegetable casserole
1 1/2 lbground beef
3 to 4carrots sliced or two cans sliced carrots, drained
1 to 2potatoes, peeled and sliced, or two cans sliced potatoes, drained
2 can(s)english peas, undrained
2 can(s)small, tomato sauce
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Ground Beef/Vegetable casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9X13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Brown ground beef and set aside.
- Place carrots, on bottom, followed by potatoes, English peas, onions and ground beef. Spread tomato sauce evenly over top of ground beef. Salt and pepper, lightly, between each layer.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until top of tomato sauce starts turning brown. If using fresh carrots and potatoes, bake until vegetables are tender.