Ground Beef Stuffed Peppers
How to Make Ground Beef Stuffed Peppers
- 1In skillet, brown the ground chuck, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 2Drain if necessary and set aside
- 3Cut bell peppers in half and remove seeds and white membrane.
- 4In saucepan, boil peppers in salted water for about 5 minutes.
- 5Spray a shallow baking dish with cooking spray and place pepper halves.
- 6Fill the peppers with the meat mixture.
- 7Sprinkle cheese on top of each pepper.
- 8Carefully put about 1/3 cup water in bottom of baking dish.
- 9Bake peppers for about 20 minutes at 400F.