- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 4 oz
- salsa - mild, medium, chunky- you choose! (use more salsa per your own taste)
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (or monterey jack or pepper jack)
- 1/2 c
- frozen yellow corn
- garnishes as you wish: sour cream; shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, black olive slices; avocado slices; guacamole, drained canned black beans, etc. etc.
- wheat tortillas
How to Make Ground Beef Salsa Corn Roll Ups
- 1Cook ground beef in a skillet until no longer pink. Drain off grease.
- 2Add salsa, shredded cheese, and frozen corn to skillet. Stir to blend and heat over low heat until well blended and warm.
- 3Heat wheat tortillas in the oven wrapped in foil until warmed through (or microwave them).
- 4Place a warm tortilla on dinner plate. Spoon about 3 T. ground beef mixture down middle of tortilla. Add garnishes of your choice: guacamole, chopped tomatoes, olive slices, drained & cooked black beans, shredded lettuce, etc. Roll tortilla up to enclose filling and eat!
- 5Great served with cooked rice.