1 lbground beef
4 ozsalsa - mild, medium, chunky- you choose! (use more salsa per your own taste)
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese (or monterey jack or pepper jack)
1/2 cfrozen yellow corn
·garnishes as you wish: sour cream; shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, black olive slices; avocado slices; guacamole, drained canned black beans, etc. etc.
How to Make Ground Beef Salsa Corn Roll Ups
- Cook ground beef in a skillet until no longer pink. Drain off grease.
- Add salsa, shredded cheese, and frozen corn to skillet. Stir to blend and heat over low heat until well blended and warm.
- Heat wheat tortillas in the oven wrapped in foil until warmed through (or microwave them).
- Place a warm tortilla on dinner plate. Spoon about 3 T. ground beef mixture down middle of tortilla. Add garnishes of your choice: guacamole, chopped tomatoes, olive slices, drained & cooked black beans, shredded lettuce, etc. Roll tortilla up to enclose filling and eat!
- Great served with cooked rice.