10 eachwheat tortillas - burrito size
2 lbground beef
12 ozchunky salsa- your fave brand (mild or medium)
1/2 cgrated cheddar cheese
5 ozfrozen corn kernels
·your choice of chopped lettuce, chopped cilantro, chopped onion, tomatoes, chopped bell peppers, etc.
12 ozgrated cheddar or monterey jack cheese
·sour cream, guacamole, etc.
How to Make Ground Beef Salsa Burritos
- Wrap Tortillas tightly in foil. Heat in a 325 deg. F. oven for about 8 minutes, until nice and warm.
- Meanwhile, cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain off all grease.
- Add Salsa to ground beef along with frozen corn and grated cheese. Stir to blend and heat on medium until well blended and warm.
- Chop up lettuce, tomatoes, fresh cilantro, red onion, avocados, etc.-- whatever veggies you like or have on hand.
- Remove tortillas from oven. Place 2 or 3 Tablespoons of cooked beef/salsa down middle of a tortilla. Add grated cheese, chopped tomatoes or lettuce and/or cilantro, etc. Roll up tortilla around filling.
- If desired garnish rolled up tortilla with sour cream, guacamole, chopped avocado, additional cheese, etc. Eat and enjoy!