☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- egg, beaten
- 1/4 c
- toasted bread crumbs
- 1 c
- chopped green pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- servings of instant potato mix
- 4 oz
- sour cream
- 1 c
- grated cheese
- 2 slice
- bacon, cooked crisp
How to Make Ground Beef Pie with Creamed Potato Topping
- 1Mix all ingredients well.
- 2Place in a ungreased 10-inch pie plate.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 4Pour off excess fat from meat.
- 5Potato Topping: Follow package directions for potatoes, substituting sour cream for milk.
- 6Carefully spread over top of meat pie.
- 7Sprinkle cheese on top.
- 8Criss cross bacon on top.
- 9Broil for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 10Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.