☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1/4 ctoasted bread crumbs
1 cchopped green pepper
1salt and pepper to taste
6servings of instant potato mix
4 ozsour cream
1 cgrated cheese
2 slicebacon, cooked crisp
How to Make Ground Beef Pie with Creamed Potato Topping
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Place in a ungreased 10-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Pour off excess fat from meat.
- Potato Topping: Follow package directions for potatoes, substituting sour cream for milk.
- Carefully spread over top of meat pie.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Criss cross bacon on top.
- Broil for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.