Ground Beef Kebabs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
2 Tbspminced parsley and chopped onion
2 Tbspbread crumbs
2 Tbsptomato paste
1/8 tspblack pepper
1 dash(es)cayenne pepper
How to Make Ground Beef Kebabs
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing until well blended and smooth.
- Dip hands in cold water.
- Form portions of meat mixture into long rolls about 6 inches long.
- Thread onto skewers, pressing meat to even surface.
- Place skewers on grill 3 inches from heat.
- Grill 10 to 15 minutes, depending on how well you like your meat done.
- Turn skewers frequently for even browning.
- Good served with rice pilaf and stewed tomatoes, onions and green peppers.
- Serve Persian melon and fresh pineapple for dessert.