Ground Beef Gumbo1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1/4 cchopped onion
1chicken bouillon cube
1 can(s)condensed chicken gumbo soup
2 Tbspgreen pepper, optional
How to Make Ground Beef Gumbo
- Thicken slightly with equal parts flour and butter.
- Preheat skillet to 375 degrees.
- Melt shortening and brown beef, add onion, saute lightly.
- Reduce heat to 225 degrees, add bouillon cube dissolved in water, chicken soup, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook until desired consistency.
- Serve hot on toasted buns or over rice.