Ground Beef Enchiladas1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbground beef
1garlic mashed with 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 ccarrots peeled and grated
1 Tbspchili powder
1 tspinstant bouillon
How to Make Ground Beef Enchiladas
- Brown meat in frying pan.
- Add garlic, onion, carrot, oregano, cumin, chili powder and instant bouillon.
- Stir until blended.
- Sprinkle flour on top and stir in.
- Simmer until meat and carrots are tender.
- For Tacos: Cook corn tortillas in hot oil, few minutes each side. Fold in 1/2. Drain on paper towels.
- Fill each taco with spoonful of taco meat. May use prepared shells.
- For Enchiladas: Fill softened tortillas with meat filling and shredded jack cheese. Bake about 20 minutes.
- For Chimichangas: Fill flour tortillas with meat filling, cheese and refried beans, roll up tightly. (Be sure to fold edges and sides) Fry in hot oil for a few minutes on each side until lightly browned.
- Top with salsa and sour cream.
- For Burritos: Fill flour tortillas with refried beans, meat filling and cheese and roll up. Warm in microwave to melt cheese and heat through. Add desired toppings.