Ground Beef Crescent Casserole
1 lblean ground beef
1 conion, chopped
1 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tsporegano, dried
1/4 tspthyme, dried
1 ctomato sauce
1/2 csour cream
1/3 cgrated parmesan cheese
1 tube(s)crescent dinner rolls
2 Tbspbutter, melted
6 oz. (1 1/2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Ground Beef Crescent Casserole
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Stir in tomato sauce, add oregeno, garlic & thyme; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine mozzarella cheese and sour cream; mix well.
- Pour hot beef mixture into ungreased 9 1/2 or 10-inch glass deep-dish pie pan glass baking dish. Spoon cheese mixture over beef mixture.
- Unroll dough over cheese mixture. In small bowl, mix Parmesan cheese and butter. Spread evenly over dough.
- Bake at 375°F. for 18 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.