☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 largepotatoes, peeled and sliced
2carrots, peeled and sliced
1 can(s)peas, drained
3onions, thinly sliced
1.5 lbground beef, browned
2celery ribs, sliced
10.5 oztomato soup
How to Make Ground Beef and Vegetable Casserole
- Place layers of the vegetables in the order given in crock pot.
- Season each layer with salt and pepper.
- Put the lightly browned ground beef on top of the celery.
- Mix the tomato soup with the water and pour over the layers.
- Cover and set on low for 6 to 8 hours, stirring occasionally.