★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 medium
- onion (cut into large chuncks)
- 1 or 2 medium
- jalapeno peppers(remove seeds)
- 1/2 c
- cilantro, fresh( leaves only)
- 1/2 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- corn tortillas
- 1 pkg
- mexican cheese blend
- lettuce head/schredded
How to Make Grilled Tacko's
- 1In a food processor add onion, jalapeno and cilantro till medium size pieces add ground beef and season prossess till combimed.(Don't over work the mixture)
- 2Roll meat into 12 hot dog shape/sizes pieces.
- 3cook on medium grill till done.
- 4Heat corn tortillas on grill and place meat inside.
- 5Serve with topping of choice, we love cheese,lettuce,tomato on ours.