Grilled Steak with Garlicky Blue Cheese Butter
Diane Hopson Smith
For the blue cheese lover, this Blue Cheese Butter put this steak over the top!
Hope you enjoy!
- steak (i used new york strips)
- steak seasoning you like
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 oz
- blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 oz
- garlic spread (i used italian rose brand)
- 1/4 tsp
- coarse pepper
BLUE CHEESE BUTTER
How to Make Grilled Steak with Garlicky Blue Cheese Butter
- 1Remove steaks from fridge about 30 minutes prior to grilling; brush olive oil over steaks and season to your liking. I used kosher salt, black pepper and Everglades All Purpose seasoning.
- 2Using a hand mixer, combine all ingredients for blue cheese butter; beat at medium speed until creamy. Spoon into small container with lid or cover with plastic wrap until ready to use.
- 3Grill steaks to desired doneness (4 to 5 mins on each side for medium rare); spread about a tablespoon of blue cheese butter over hot steaks and serve.