☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/2 c
- frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 c
- hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- chili powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 tsp
- finely grated orange peel (packed)
- 1 1/2 lb
- tenderloin steaks (about 1 1/4 inches thick) cut into 20 cubes
- 3 1/3-inch thick orange slices
- chopped green onions
How to Make Grilled Steak Kebabs with Orange and Hoisin Glaze
- 1Spray grill rack with nonstick spray and prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Whisk juice concentrate, hoisin, chili powder, oil, and orange peel in medium bowl; season sauce with salt and pepper.
- 2Place beef in large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Add 1/4 cup sauce; toss well. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut each orange slice into 6 wedges. Alternate 5 beef cubes and 4 orange wedges on each of 4 metal skewers.
- 3Grill kebabs to desired doneness, brushing with more sauce and turning occasionally, about 10 minutes for medium-rare.
- 4Place 1 skewer on each of 4 plates; sprinkle with green onions. Serve kebabs with remaining sauce.