Grilled Steak and Potato Salad
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 2 small
- sirloin steaks
- tiny red potatoes
- tomatoes, or grape tomatoes
- small onion, cut in thick slices
- bags of salad mix, i like romaine
- hard boiled eggs
- chicago steak seasoning (or your fave!)
How to Make Grilled Steak and Potato Salad
- 1boil potatoes 10 minutes or until almost tender. set aside to cool.
- 2boil eggs, peel and cool.
- 3liberally shake on your favorite steak seasoning, or just salt and pepper to taste, and place your sirloins on a grill, cooking slowly until medium well done ( or your preference!) set aside to rest.
- 4slice tomatoes into wedges.
- 5slice onion into thick slices, grill until crisp tender. Leave the onions out of the recipe if you dont care for them!
- 6cut potatoes into wedges, grill just a moment or 2! remember they are almost all the way cooked already! this works best with a grill pan.
- 7Thinly slice steak. artfully arrange the steak, eggs and vegees onto a big platter of romaine lettuce, spinach leaves, or your favorite lettuce blend!
- 8enjoy with honey mustard dressing, or ranch, or a good balsamic vinagrette !!
- 9best served with the steak and potatoes still warm!