Grilled Sirloin Steak With Mushroom-Wine Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- center cut top sirloin steaks
- 1.5 tsp
- lemon pepper
- 8 oz
- mushrooms, sliced
- garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 1.5 Tbsp
- tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- white pepper
- 1/2 c
- dry red wine
- 1/4 c
- beef stock
How to Make Grilled Sirloin Steak With Mushroom-Wine Sauce
- 1To prepare wine sauce, saute mushrooms, garlic and onion in melted butter in saucepan until mushrooms are tender.
- 2Add flour, stirring until blended; cook over medium heat for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 3Blend in tomato paste, salt and pepper; stir in wine and stock until well-blended.
- 4Simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- 6Sprinkle steaks with lemon pepper.
- 7Grill steaks over moderately hot coals for 5 to 8 minutes per side for medium rare, or to a desired degree of doneness.
- 8Serve with mushroom-wine sauce.
- 9Serves 4.