Grilled Roast Smothered with Mushroom Gravy
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is a real (wo)man's recipe! The grill adds a deliciously smoky flavor to the meat and the gravy is a treat all by itself! If your veggie seem to be drying out in the oven, cover 'em with foil and the meat will still turn out perfectly. The Test Kitchen
3 lbpork roast -- sliced
1 Tbspcreole seasoning
1 largeonion -- halved, then sliced
1 largegreen bell pepper -- sliced
1 can(s)mushrooms -- drained
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 pkgbrown gravy mix
1 cbeef broth
How to Make Grilled Roast Smothered with Mushroom Gravy
- Slice your pork roast and season for your taste.
- Place your pork roast on the grill and brown each side of meat.
- After grilled place roast in baking dish.
- Smother your roast with onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms.
- Mix Cream of Mushroom and Brown Gravy Mix with 1 cup of Beef Broth. Mix Well and Microwave.
- Smother Veggies and Roast with Gravy.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook at 375 for 35 minutes.