Grilled Rib Eye Steak Sandwich
This is SUCH a delicious sandwich - flavorful, hearty and perfectly tender. I couldn’t find the rosemary garlic pepper rings that Barbara calls for in the recipe, so did some improvising and made my own. Happily, they turned out great! I simply bought pepper rings and added four cloves of minced garlic and a tablespoon of chopped fresh rosemary. Yum!!!
- 1.5 inch thick around 8 oz. rib eye steak sliced into 8 slices
- 2 medium
- scali rolls sliced in half
- 4 slice
- 1/2 inch thick fresh asaigo cheese
- 12 slice
- rosemary garlic pepper rings ( i use mezzatte)
- 4 slice
- fresh tomato
- 2 slice
- red onion thinley sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- cracked black pepper mayonaise
- 1 Tbsp
- good french style djion mustard
- 1 pinch
- salt i put this on the tomato slices
Combine cracked black pepper mayo and mustard mix well set aside.
Place 2 sliced open scali rolls on sheet pan and top with 1 slice of cheese on each side place under broiler on high until cheese is bubbly then remove from oven. Spread ½ of mayo mustard sauce on each roll top and bottom, place steak slices about 4 on bottom rolls. Top with tomato, onion and pepper rings place top on sandwich and serve with potato salad or chips.