Grilled Pepper Jack Bacon Burger Sandwiches with Jalapeños
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Kick your next cookout up a few notches with these delicious burgers! We absolutely love the heat Jen added with the jalapenos and pepper jack. The Test Kitchen
- 1 lb
- 1/2-3/4 c
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- worcestershire sauce to taste
- 1/4 c
- beef broth
- garlic salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slice
- of your favorite bread
- 8 slice
- pepper jack cheese
- 1 c
- nacho sliced jalapenos
- butter, margarine, or mayo
How to Make Grilled Pepper Jack Bacon Burger Sandwiches with Jalapeños
- 1Fire up grill. Mix burger ingredients until bacon is evenly distributed and meat soaks up liquid.
- 2Grill until juices run clear or slightly pink. Cover burgers with foil to keep warm.
- 3Spread butter, margarine or mayo on one side of each slice of bread. Place four slices of bread, butter side down in large fry pan. Put one slice of pepperjack on each slice of bread. Divide jalapenos into four portions and top each slice with jalapenos. Top jalapenos with rest of pepperjack. Add rest of bread, butter side up.
- 4Fry on medium until cheese is melted.
- 5Open up grilled cheese and jalapeno sandwich and place warm burger inside and close sandwich. Slice down the middle.